08.12.2009

Einiges

"[Obama] verheizt seine Soldaten für eine Sache, die schon jetzt so gut wie verloren ist. Er hat wieder einmal bestätigt, daß er einer der unfähigsten Präsidenten ist, die jemals im Weißen Haus amtiert haben."


Noch zwei amüsante Dinge zum Abschluss:

If you happened to be walking by my office last night, you may have noticed a little police activity. A co-worker said she saw at least 6 SWAT, 2 uniformed officers, 2 undercover and a chopper in the air. I’ve since been told that the surrounding streets were blocked off with five cop cars in total, two ambulances, and a dozen cops all taking positions of cover around the office.

Ya, I’m a little embarrassed to say this was all for me, as last night I got arrested by the SWAT team because of a Lego gun.

Here’s the story…

Keine Kommentare: